Last Updated: August 21, 2022
The terms “you” or “your” refers to any individuals or entities who use our Services.
- Personal Information We Collect
Information You Provide Directly to Us
When you use our Services, you may give us information directly, such as when you register your account. This information may include:
• Your first and last name
• Your username and password
• Profile information (such as profile photo)
• Your gender
• Your age or birthday
• Your email address
• Other information you choose to give us (such as data to identify a lost account, chat logs, player support tickets).
You may also give us information when:
• You upload user-generated content (such as, photos, comments, or other materials) that you post to our coloring pages.
• You correspond with our customer support team (such as, your name, email address, information about your game play or activity in our Services) which we will store and may share with our internal teams to provide support, diagnose technical issues, and improve our Services. For example, we may send you coloring pages-related emails (such as account verification, technical or security notices).
• You voluntarily participate in our surveys, promotions, and contests, which we conduct from time to time.
• You opt-in to receive marketing email newsletters for updates related to our Services.
• Information You Generate Using Our Services.
When you use our Services, we will collect information on the ways you use and interact with our services, such as:
• Data about your account and coloring progress.
• How long and often you return to use our website and coloring pages.
• Information We Get from Connected Third-Party Applications and Platforms.
• We may automatically collect information from other companies, including social networks (such as, Facebook) or platforms (like Apple, Google, Microsoft, Amazon), if you access our games through your accounts with those companies or you choose to connect your accounts with those companies to our website and service.
The information we receive may include:
• Your first and last name.
• Your profile picture or its URL.
• Your user identification number (e.g., Facebook ID) or Online handles.
• Your friends’ user ID numbers and other public data.
• The email address provided to that third-party application.
• Your gender.
• Your birthday, age, and/or age range.
• Any Information about your activities on or through connected third-party applications, either publicly available or that you or the provider of the third-party application shares with Persimmons Studio.
• Automated Information Collection.
• IP Address
• The type of computer or mobile device you are using
• Platform type (for example, Apple iOS or Android)
• Your operation system version
• Your mobile device identifiers, such as Apple Identifier for Advertising (IDFA) and/or Android Advertising ID (AAID)
• Your device information, such as type and model, manufacturer, carrier name, mobile browser, and screen size
• Your app activity information, such as the start/stop time of your app session, your current time zone, and your network connection type (e.g., wifi, cell)
• Advertisement (personalized and non-personalized) information related to ads served, viewed, and clicked on
• Your specific geolocation (with your permission).
• When location services have not been enabled, we may infer personal information about your location based on your IP address.
• In most cases, we also will create a Persimmons Studio-specific ID for you when you use the Service.
We may collect or receive information about you from other sources like third-party information providers. We use this information and the information you provide us directly, for instance, to provide you better Service and show you advertising that we believe is most relevant for you.
- How We Use Personal Information
The primary use of the personal information we collect, and store is to provide you with the Services you request from us and to improve the experience. But there are other uses as well, such as:
• Improving and optimizing our Services
• Creating accounts and allowing you to play our apps and use our Service
• Saving your account information and game progress, no matter the device and platform you use to access our apps and service.
• Showing personalized advertisements to support the Service.
• Customizing content, improve and optimize our site and applications.
• Displaying content that you may be interested in.
• Analyzing use of our services to understand and improve our service offerings, such as determining which pages are most popular, which browsers are most used, how long users spend on our site.
• Protecting the safety and well-being of our visitors.
Providing technical support and resolving customer support inquiries
Preventing fraud or potential illegal activities, protecting the safety and well-being of our users, and enforcing our Terms of Service
Communicating with you about updates to the website and promotional offers we believe might be of interest to you
Complying with our legal obligations and protecting Persimmons Studio’s rights and property in connection with our Services.
- Your Rights and Options
Giving Consent and Opting Out of Personal Information Sharing
European Economic Area, the United Kingdom and Switzerland (collectively, “European Countries”)
Consent: If you are in the European Countries, we must first obtain your consent so that we and our Partners can collect and process your personal information. If you provide consent, we will collect, use, share, and otherwise process all the personal information for the purposes described above.
You can withdraw your consent at any time by changing your device settings:
On iOS, you can withdraw your consent by enabling “Limit Ad Tracking” under Settings/Privacy/Advertising on your iOS device and then restarting this app.
If you withdraw consent, we will no longer collect, use, or share personal information unless we have another legal basis for storing your personal information. If you decide you do not want a personalized advertising experience, we will not use your personal information for this purpose. However, we will still serve you contextual advertising – ads targeted to the content or type of app you are using. We will also still process your personal information when necessary to comply with law (for example, collect your IP address to perform a lookup of your country so that we know whether you are in the European Countries).
Rights of Access, Rectification, Erasure, and Restriction
You can manage many aspects of information collection and use from your device by visiting “settings” page on your mobile device or on the web browser.
If you request, we will provide you a copy of your personal information in an electronic format.
You also have the right to correct your personal information, have your personal information deleted, object to how we use or share your personal information, and restrict how we use or share your personal information. You can submit your request by emailing us at email@example.com We will respond to all requests within a reasonable timeframe. Such requests will be processed in line with local laws.
If you have posted user content (such as, a photo) on the Service, we may not be able to delete it. We will keep certain records (e.g., personal information relating to payments or customer service matters) where we need (and have rights) to, such as for legal or accounting purposes. We’ll also keep information to exercise, defend, or establish our rights.
Although we make good faith efforts to provide you with access to your personal information, there may be circumstances in which we are unable to provide access, including but not limited to: where the information contains legal privilege; would compromise others’ privacy or other legitimate rights; where the burden or expense of providing access would be disproportionate to the risks to the individual’s privacy in the case in question; or, where it is commercially proprietary. If we determine that access should be restricted in any instance, we will provide you with an explanation of why that determination has been made and a contact point for any further inquiries. To protect your privacy, we will take commercially reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access to or making any changes to your personal information.
You have the following data protection rights:
You have the right to request access to or that we change, update, or delete your personal information at any time. Please note that we may impose a small fee for access and disclosure of your personal information were permitted under applicable law, which will be communicated to you.
If we have collected and process your personal information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
The right to opt out of receiving marketing communications from us. You may opt-out of receiving promotional communications, such as marketing emails from us, by following instructions in such communications. Please also note that if you do opt out of receiving marketing-related emails from us, we may still be required to send you administrative messages relating to our services from time to time.
Residents of the European Countries have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority. Contact details for data protection authorities in the European Economic Area (EEA) are here https://ec.europa.eu/justice/article-29/structure/data-protection-authorities/index_en.htm.
Please note that because most of the information we store can only identify a particular browser or device, and cannot directly identify you personally, you may need to provide us with some additional information to enable us to identify the personal information we hold about you and ensure that we accurately fulfil your request and do not infringe on the privacy rights of other individuals.
United States (excluding California) and Other Countries
Opt Out: If you are in the United States (excluding California) or another country outside the European Countries, you can opt out of receiving personalized advertising by changing your device settings, per methods above.
Managing Third-Party Apps and Platform Information Sharing
To manage the information Persimmons Studio receives from a third-party application or platform where you play our website, or apps, you will need to follow the third-party application’s instructions for updating your information and changing your privacy settings.
State of California
Opt Out: at any time, you may direct Persimmons Studio to stop sharing your Personal Information with third-party service providers and other partners.
Excessing such right will not affect quality or cost of Services.
To exercise your rights, you may contact us ether at firstname.lastname@example.org
Rights of Access
At your request, we will provide you a copy of your personal information in an electronic format free of charge. Please note, that we may ask for the proof of your identity. This right may be exercised no more than twice in a 12-month period.
Types of Personal Information collected modes of collection and purposes of collection are disclosed above.
- International Data Transfers
Our Service is global by nature and your personal information can therefore be transferred anywhere in the world, including the United States. Because different countries may have different data protection laws than your own country, we take steps to ensure adequate safeguards are in place to protect your information as explained in this Policy.
- How Do We Protect Your Data
The security of your personal information is important to us. We maintain appropriate safeguards and current security standards to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, or misuse. However, no system can be completely secure, and we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you provide to us. While we take meaningful steps to secure your information, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information will always remain secure. We do not accept liability for unintentional disclosure.
By using our Service or providing personal information to us, you agree that we may communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy, and administrative issues relating to your use of the Service. If we learn of a security system’s breach, we may attempt to notify you electronically by posting a notice on the Website or sending an e-mail to you. You may have a legal right to receive this notice in writing.
Persimmons Studio will retain personal information for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this Policy and where we have ongoing legitimate business needs to do so (for example, to provide the Services, to comply with applicable legal, tax or accounting requirements, to enforce our agreements or comply with our legal obligations) unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law. Otherwise, we will take reasonable measures to delete your personal information from our records.
- Children’s Privacy
Persimmons Studio does not knowingly collect, maintain, or share personal information from children under 13 (and in certain jurisdictions and the European or United States Countries, under the age of 16). If you are under 13 years of age (or in certain jurisdictions, including the European Countries and United States, under the age of 16), ask your legal guardian’s permission to use or access the Services and please do not send any personal information about yourself to us.
We take children’s’ privacy seriously and encourage parents/guardians to play an active role in their children’s online experience. We hereby state that our Service is not directly targeted at users under 13 (or in certain jurisdictions, under the age of 16). If we learn that we have collected any personal information from children under 13 (and in certain jurisdictions under the age of 16), we will promptly take steps to delete such information and terminate the child’s account.
- Safety, Security, and Compliance with Law
We may share your information as we believe to be necessary or appropriate: Under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; to comply with subpoenas, warrants, or other legal process; to respond to requests from public and government authorities including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; to enforce our terms and conditions; to protect our operations; to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or you or others; to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
- Cookies and Similar Technologies
What is a cookie?
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the websites or apps. It allows websites or Apps to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
How to control cookies?
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – for details, see aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer, and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site, and some services and functionalities may not work.
The information in the log files include your IP (internet protocol) address, your ISP (internet service provider), the browser you use, access times and which pages you visited.
We may collect information about the device you use to access our Services, including information about the device’s software and hardware, Media Access Control (“MAC”) address and other unique device identifiers, mobile network information and time zone. We may also collect information from app stores when you download or update one of our applications.
We may use mobile analytics software to allow us to better understand the functionality of our Mobile Software on your device. This software may record information such as how often you use the application, the events that occur within the application, aggregated usage, performance data, and where the application was downloaded from. We do not link the information we store within the analytics software to any personal information you submit within the mobile application.
We also use third party advertisements. Some of these advertisers may use technology such as cookies when they advertise on our site, which will also send these advertisers (such as Google through the Google AdSense program*) information including your IP address, your ISP, the browser you used to visit our site. This is generally used for geotargeting purposes (showing Washington real estate ads to someone in Washington, for example) or showing certain ads based on specific sites visited (such as showing clothes ads to someone who frequents clothes sites).
- Google’s use of the DoubleClick cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads to our users based on their visit to our sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
- Users may opt out of the use of the DoubleClick cookie for interest-based advertising by visiting the Ads Settings.
You can choose to disable or selectively turn off our cookies or third-party cookies in your browser settings. However, this can affect how you are able to interact with our site as well as other websites. This could include the inability to login to services or programs, such as logging into forums or accounts.
We love to know how you feel about our Apps and how they work for you. For this reason, we use analytics programs such as Google Analytics, Fabric, and Flurry for analytics, exchange, or authentication purposes.
- Merger, Sale, or Other Asset Transfers.
If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, financing due diligence, reorganization, bankruptcy, receivership, sale of company assets, or transition of service to another provider, then your information may be sold or transferred as part of such a transaction as permitted by law and/or contract. Should such an event occur, Persimmons Studio will endeavor to direct the transferee to use personal information in a manner that is consistent with the Policy in effect at the time such Personal Information was collected.
- Updates to this Policy
We will review and update this Policy periodically and will note the date of its most recent revision at the top of this Policy. If we make material changes to this Policy, we will post the revised Policy on our website and may take additional measures to inform you about such changes if required by applicable data protection laws. We encourage you to review this Policy frequently to be informed of how Persimmons Studio is protecting your information.
If you have questions about personal information and data protection, or if you have any requests for resolving issues with your personal information, we encourage you to contact us at email: email@example.com.